- The mission of the Casa Italiana Sociocultural Center. Inc., is to promote, preserve and care for programs and cultural activities of the Italian-American community in the Washington, D.C. area, and to present the best of Italian culture to the larger society through educational, historical and cultural Italian programs. Currently, the principal project of CISC is to establish the an Italian American Museum of Washington, D.C. (IAMDC). The current President and CEO is Francesco Isgro.
Casa Italiana Library
- The casa Italiana Library contains more than 2500 books in Italian and a rich collection of Italian movies on DVDs. The library is open to the public on Sunday from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon, and on Monday from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Donations of Italian books are welcomed. NOTE that due to COVID restrictions, the library is currently closed.
- Holy Rosary Catholic Church is located at 595 Third Street NW in Washington, D.C. It is near the National Building Museum and two blocks from the Judiciary Square metro station. The parish is administered by the Scalabrinian Fathers. Fr. Ezio Marchetto, c.s. has been the Pastor of Holy Rosary Church since 2013.
- The Italian Cultural Institute (IIC) in Washington is an office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Italian government, dedicated to the promotion of Italian culture in the United States through the organization of cultural services and events. The IIC focuses on the development of initiatives aimed at showcasing Italian excellence in various fields, such as science, technology, the arts and design.
- The Italian Cultural Institute is located at the Chancery of the Embassy of Italy. The Library can be found on the ground floor of the same building.
- The current Director of the IIC is Emanuele Amendola
Italian Cultural Society of Washington, DC